VAT Expert in Europe

Selling in Europe with Incoterm DDP. Eurofiscalis handle your VAT registration & declarations | I want to learn more

VAT Expert in Europe
[obflink-button class="fa1" label=" Book a meeting" link="" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer" display="not_home" text="#FFFFFF" background="transparent"]
[obflink-button class="fa4" label=" Contact us" link="" target="_self" rel="noreferrer" display="not_home" text="#FFFFFF" background="transparent"]
VAT Expert in Europe

Selling in Europe with Incoterm DDP. Eurofiscalis handle your VAT registration & declarations | I want to learn more

Selling in Europe with Incoterm DDP.

Eurofiscalis handle your VAT registration & declarations

I want to learn more

Tax representative

VAT registration and VAT returns European Union

Tax representative and tax agent

Do you need to register for VAT in EU? Need a fiscal representative or tax agent in EU? File your Intra-community VAT returns? You’ve come to the right place! On this page we explain clearly how to get your EU VAT number and which service provider to call if you want to outsource this process. All about fiscal representation in EU in 5 minutes!

Do you need a fiscal representative or tax agent to register for VAT in Europe?

Are you developing your export sales? Do you have new intra-community VAT tax obligations to manage? We have the solution to develop you without increasing the paperwork.

Your problems
Our solution
A tax agent for your VAT number in UE ?

Eurofiscalis takes care of your VAT registration and returns in EU.

Who is a fiscal representative and tax agent?

A fiscal representative and a tax agent may be appointed in order to fulfil all tax obligations related to VAT declarations within the European Union. He or she performs the following tasks:

The difference between a tax agent and a fiscal representative:

There are some transactions subject to VAT settlement in other EU Member States (e.g. foreign shipment/acquisition, export, purchase and sale, exceeding the mail order threshold). Companies are obliged to comply with European directives. To ensure the correctness of transactions settled, businesspeople may appoint a tax representative or attorney.


Here are the benefits arising from cooperation with a tax representative or attorney regarding transactions taxed in another EU Member State:

tva et eori gb
Our customers are talking about us 🔥

Hundreds of companies choose Eurofiscalis to help them in their development in Europe. Listen to the testimonial of our client PING, we help them to manage their intra-community VAT

Listen without

“The service Eurofiscalis provide us, give me the confidence and trust that we have a compliance process to Europe for our VAT and customs…”

More than 2000 international companies trust us

Why use our Service to be your tax representative / tax agent?

Eurofiscalis is an international tax company specialising in tax representation. Our experts (statutory auditors, accountants, lawyers) speak 3 languages and will take care of all tax obligations on behalf of your company. European tax law and related aspects are a critical issue in a company’s development on the international arena, which is why we establish long-term relations based on trust.

Analysis of your tax obligations

Analysis of your flows and compliance with VAT, intrastat, invoices, customs

VAT registration

Processing and submission of your VAT registration

Getting your local number

Getting your local and EORI numbers

formation guichet unique

Simplified customer/supplier bookkeeping

Submission of your VAT returns

Filing of your periodic VAT and Intrastat returns

Contact with the authorities

Single point of contact with local authorities

Tax agent and fiscal representation: how does it work?

By using the services of a firm specializing in tax representation and tax agent, you secure your flows and reporting obligations. Here are the four main steps to ensure the compliance of your operations and the resulting tax rules.


The first step is the most important. We carry out a mapping of your flows in order to determine your obligations in terms of VAT and DEB.


It is essential to take into account the actors, the incoterms, the countries of departure and arrival of the goods, the financial flows… everything will be put on the table!


Do you need to register for VAT? We take care of all the formalities: registration file, translation of documents, communication with local administrations…


Costs and registration time vary depending on the country. Get a VAT number in one of the 27 Member States, in the United Kingdom, Switzerland and Norway.


Our “VAT compliance” department is in charge of filing your VAT and EMEBI returns. Depending on your tax obligations and the rhythm of your declarations, our accounting staff specialized in intra-Community and international trade will submit your declarations.


Your declarations are processed by local accountants, tax specialists or chartered accountants. Your account manager centralizes the exchanges in order to have only one interlocutor to manage all your declarations.


As a tax representative or tax agent, we will be the link between your company and the local administrations.


A regulatory watch and assistance is included in our support. You have access to your account manager, our newsletter and our Academy. VAT will no longer hold any secrets for you and your team!

tva représentation fiscale
Frequently Asked Questions: VAT Tax Representation

Hundreds of you have asked us questions about how VAT works. We do our best to answer them. Below are the most frequently asked questions.

YES! Any company established outside the European Union which undertakes taxable operations in one of the Member States is obliged to appoint a tax representative. The tax representative is in charge of respecting all the tax obligations of the represented company.

The representative engages his responsibility towards the authorities of the country and automatically becomes co-responsible in case of fraud or delay or failure to comply with tax obligations.

Tax representative is the term used when the representative represents a company established outside the European Union.

Fiscal agent is the term used when the representative represents a company established within the European Union.

The time required to obtain a VAT number varies according to the country. However, in general, it takes about 4 weeks! For more information, do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form.

Some operations make the company liable for tax in the country where the operation is performed. Each country applies different rules for VAT liability. It is mandatory to analyze the operation in order to define the resulting obligations. However, the following is a non-exhaustive list of operations that could potentially make a transaction taxable:

  • Import and/or export,
  • Purchase – Resale,
  • Provision of service on an immovable property,
  • Exceeding the CA threshold.

No ! This is the main advantage of using the services of a tax representative or agent. Registering your company in another Member State does not mean creating a permanent establishment.

By engaging in taxable operations in one country, you are liable for VAT only. In other words, only the VAT obligations have to be fulfilled. For everything that concerns corporate tax, accounting… that remains in your country of origin.

The corporate tax, your accounting… are attached to your company in the country of origin. The corporate tax, your accounting… are linked to your home country company. It is important to understand that registering your company for VAT in another Member State does not mean creating a company. As a result, you are only liable for the obligations related to VAT (filing of VAT return, equivalent to the CA3 in France, payment of the collected VAT to the local tax authorities…).

Yes ! A company can have a VAT number in each Member State of the European Union. It is common for a company operating regularly in different EU countries to have several VAT numbers. Moreover, some countries assign 2 VAT numbers, a local VAT number and an intra-Community VAT number.

The European Commission has set up a website allowing to check in real time the validity of an intra-community VAT number. You just have to indicate the VAT number and the country of attribution on their website by clicking on this link :

The cost varies according to the complexity of the operations, the country concerned and the fiscal stamps or registration fees applied in the concerned State. In general, the cost of a registration varies from 500 to 1000 € depending on the case.

Countries where we offer the service of fiscal representative

Western Europe
Eastern Europe
Northern Europe
Southern Europe

Call our firm to manage your VAT obligations in European Union

Use our service and outsource the management of your VAT declarations in EU