VAT forms in Norway
It is important to be in control of all of the different norwegian vat forms that exist.
Different Norwegian vat forms
Here comes a summary of the different Norwegian VAT forms:
- VAT return form (MVA-opgave): This form is used to report the VAT that you have collected and the VAT that you have paid on your purchases. You will need to complete and submit this form on a regular basis, typically on a bi-monthly or quarterly basis. All filing is electronically.
- VAT settlement form (MVA-oppgjør): This form is used to pay the VAT that you have collected on your sales. This form gives you the information needed to do the payment as well.
- VAT refund form (MVA-refusjon): This form is used to apply for a refund of VAT that you have paid on your purchases. You will need to complete and submit this form to the Norwegian Tax Administration (Skatteetaten) along with any required supporting documentation. This form can only used by companies that are not VAT liable in Norway.
How to fill your VAT forms
It is important to complete each of the VAT forms in the correct way and not at least on time. In order to be in compliance with local law. And not receive fines or penalties from the Norwegian tax department. The process on filling out each form can be described in these broad terms:
- Gather the necessary information: Before you begin filling out the VAT forms, you will need to gather all of the necessary information from your ERP system. The information that is required for the different forms is different.
- Log on to the MVA portal of the NTA Download the VAT forms: The VAT forms can be downloaded from the website of the Norwegian Tax Administration (Skatteetaten).
- Complete the forms online: Once you have the forms and all of the necessary information, you can begin filling them out.
- Submit the forms: Once you have completed the VAT forms, you will need to submit them to the Norwegian Tax Administration (Skatteetaten). This can typically be done online . Be sure to submit the forms by the deadline specified by the tax authorities.
VAT refund Norwegian VAT refund In Norway, a VAT refund is the process of getting VAT refunded on purchases that have happened in Norway, while
Tax News Alcohol Excise Duties in France – New Rates 2023 France introduces new rates of excise duties on alcohol With the start of the
VAT forms Norway VAT forms in Norway It is important to be in control of all of the different norwegian vat forms that exist. Different